Illuminating Blogger Award
Well, thanks to Bosun Dog, the monsters and I have been nominated for the “Illuminating Blogger Award”. I haven’t been on here for very long (2 months) but am pleased to have so many people finding pleasure in my blog, dogs, and cat. It’s an honor to be recognized for doing something that you enjoy.
One random thing about me? Most things about me are random. Since my blog is mostly about my pets I will share that right now Toady is guarding the cat tunnel in the porch, Mylo is sleeping in front of the fridge in a position that reminds me of a dead cow, and Odin is taking one of his 15 daily naps on the couch. Me? I am trying to think about whether or not this is random enough while I finish a bowl of generic Lucky Charms. 😉
5 nominees? In no particular order: Nala’s dog days for enjoyable illuminating posts about the life of a dog, pickleslp for illuminating posts about a dog’s take on like, Emily for illuminating and humorous posts about dogs and every day life, Dianda for illuminating posts about everything that is cats, and last but not least Animal Couriers for illuminating posts about the journeys and families of animals moving all over. These are all great blogs that have interesting, humorous, and illuminating posts.
The award is hosted by the Food Stories Blog. So, thank you to the folks over there for making it happen. These are the award rules:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).